8/22/09

Local Lads Unite!

D'Opus & Roshambo 'gettin' it in', as the popular rap saying goes.

Blog massive - what's happening?

Was in Canberra / Queanbeyan over the weekend (well, I'm still here as I write this). Was also in Bega. Quite an up and down affair - emotionally. Funeral, birthdays, test matches, graffiti extravaganza... all of that.

Anyway, what I wanted to blog about, was the fact I was coolin' with D'Opus & Roshambo (and Axe Acklins on the surprise tip) in the Mercury Lab studio. They played me some tunes they were working on for their upcoming album. I feel honored that people allow me to check their music out before the rest of the public do. And then ask for my honest, humble opinion. Awww shucks...

There were some real gems there. The boys are working hard and experimenting a lot, which, I think, is always a good thing. They have a few guest you will know, and few guest you might not. One of them you will recognise, will be me! That's right - yours truly will be doing what he does best. The ol' rappedy raps. Was that meant to be surprise? Dunno...haha. Hope not. Cats out the bag now. Stay tuned.

Also, stay tuned for some pics from my boys painting like it's the 1980's.

Bless up!

No comments:

Post a Comment