12/1/09

Just Did It

Box fresh baby. Just how me likes!

Fish bowl of soul

Could they have some of the the best jobs in the world? Sarah & Lu from Nike
photos by me

Howdy blog crew!

Hoping all are well.
Just wanted to take a little time out to big up a couple of ladies who take time out to keep me tip top dapper form. And to say how appreciative I am that they do so and that I have a life that can be very fortunate at times. I'm blessed with loving family & friends, a wonderful wife and a career in music. Nah, this is far from boasting. It's me taking time out to stop and smell the roses.
Back to the two ladies. They can be seen in the above pic. Their names are Lu and Sarah and they represent one of the biggest and flyest companies out, Nike. They've swung me some gear and yeah, I kinda get geeked when they do so. Haha. But above all that, they are just cool peoples. So here's to Lu, Sarah and Nike. Salute!
Oh, don't forget to check for the new Air Max releases and the Nike Sportswear range right HERE. Boomin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment