9/1/09

Old Time Goodness


OK, here's the gist. For those who know me, know I'm a biiig London Posse fan. If you have not heard of them, please click on that teeny weeny 'x' box at the top corner of this page.

For those who are hip to the game, you will at least recognise one of these rude boys in the car (notice I said, 'rude boys'. If I had said 'sad fulla', you would have sited the driver. Who is DJ & radio personality, Tim Westwood).

The bloke you should be familiar with, is the dude in the dark glasses. That, my friends, is one of England's... hell... one of the UK's finest MC's ever (in my humble non-living-in-the-UK opinion). Bionic. Even speaking with fellow former London Posse bad man, Rodney P (see me name dropping, right? Haha...) one time bout Bionic, he, too, agreed that Bionic was in a league of his own.

The bloke to his side on the beatbox, is founder of London Posse, Sipho (RIP). Apparently talented as hell, too. The footage I have seen of him on the ol' vocal percussion tip... yeah, he got the skills to definitely pay the bills.

Anyway, here they are, just chillin' in the back of some dodgy car lettin' it fly. Even though they're in casual mode, I reckon this kills 70% of artists' efforts today. Remember, this is like mid to late 80's. Proper.

1 comment:

  1. There doin' it like nobodys buisness OowWwEEeee

    ReplyDelete